Hijama is proven to be one of the best methods to help assist athletes with muscle recovery and muscle rehabilitation.
Proficient towards your physical ability, wet cupping outstands every method to gain your ultimate level of strength & wellbeing.
INDUCE INFLAMMATION TO RELIEVE INJURED MUSCLES FASTER:
Inflammation is listed in one of the major defence mechanism in your body that helps to heal injury faster. It insists things to be active and works against injuries and illness. If you inflame your muscular injury, it will help to deluge the injured or ill muscles with platelets, nutrients, blood, WBC or white blood cells along with fibroblasts to aid in healing. Primarily, it works to bring the blood to the affected parts and consequently, it creates new blood vessels to help the muscle recovery.
Wet Cupping Helps in:
- Promoting the flow of blood to the affected muscles and tissues, and removing inflammation
- Supplying oxygen and nutrients to the cells
- Softening the tightened muscles
- Loosening of adhesions and knots
- Lifting the connecting tissues
- Opening the blockages of the lymphatic nodes and easing the flow of lymph
- Releasing and draining of excess fluids and toxins like lactic acid from the tissues and cells
- Drawing inflammation from the deeper tissues to the surface of the skin in order to heal
- Stimulating and later, calming the peripheral nervous system
Athletes and sporting professionals have been utilizing Wet Cupping as a form of recovery from all corners of the globe.
The greatest benefits of cupping include releasing tension and tightness from over worked muscles, increasing and improving blood circulation, releasing toxins built up in the lymphatic system and improving mental wellbeing by de-stressing and calming an individual. There is no doubt that there are so many benefits of cupping.
This is a specialised treatment that sets us apart from others. Cura Co is a leading health center in Melbourne, offering our utmost professional, hygienic and ethical Wet Cupping Services giving individuals the opportunity to excel in their performance.